穿越火线枪战王者吧 www.nqxfd.icu Microsoft News keeps people informed across the web, phone and PC, using our long-tested approach of curating news via publishing partnerships, human editors, and AI. We work with more than a thousand premium publishers and more than 3,000 brands in all major global markets – like USA Today, The New York Times, FOX News, The Washington Post, and many more – to aggregate the best news, videos, photos and other content and deliver it, for free, to people all over the world.
We believe that a free, well-funded press is a critical part of our social fabric and are proud to partner with the world’s best news brands, offering a business model that gives people access, at no-cost, to trustworthy news and provides a sustainable source of revenue for publishers.
Every day, our publishing partners send us more than 100,000 unique pieces of content. Our AI scans the content as it arrives, processes it to understand dimensions like freshness, category, topic type, opinion content and potential popularity and then presents it for our editors. Our algorithms suggest appropriate photos to pair with content to help bring stories to life. Editors then curate the top stories throughout the day, across a variety of topics, so our readers get the latest news from the best sources.
Many of our editors have extensive backgrounds in media and journalism and have worked at a variety of news organizations including The?Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle,?Newsday, NBCSports.com, The Seattle Times and The Associated Press.
Leaders of our content team in the U.S.:
Editor in Chief, Global
Regional Director, U.S. and Canada
Directors of Content??
- Dean Betz?– Research, Trust and Collaboration
- Jeri Condit – Video, Games, Microsoft News Blog and Social Good
- Sue Lohman – Lifestyle, Entertainment
- Don Sena – Home page, News, Sports, Weather, Money, Autos, Newsletters
- David Bramble – Games, xBox, eSports
- Tina Cha?– Entertainment
- Elisabeth Collett – Video, VR/AR/MR
- James Fitch – Entertainment
- Ben Goldfein – Kids
- John Henrikson?– Homepage
- Dave Herman?– News
- Rebecca Pattee – Lifestyle
- Gary Roundtree – Money, Local, Weather
- Smita Shukla?– Social
- Carl Sullivan?– Overnight
- Brian White?– Sports, Autos